Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Name Dropping

I'm new to all this blogger stuff. My girlfriend, Ruth at 5elementknitr introduced me to it all and has been kind enough to show me around. I started reading Uberstrickenfrau after she dropped a few lines on my blog. I really enjoy reading her blog and added her to my favorites.

I was there yesterday, reading the sidebar and stumbled upon a gem of a quote. It was so beautiful that read it three times:

“If we are lucky, a few times in our lives, the wall of our mental house falls down-or explodes outward- and we get to step over the broken rubble and walk this entirely new landscape of mountains and possibility and giant sky and new pathways full of knowledge and our own potential to grow, change and eventually, contribute something. There is possibility. And ponies. And the world expands." Enchanting Juno

I Googled it to learn more and was delighted when my inquiry lead me to yet another blog!

All three of these women are fantastic writers and their blogs are as thought-provoking as they are entertaining. I invite you all to visit them regularly.

1 comment:

Olga said...

Ahhh shucks- will ou marry me? Cuz now I'm in love....;o)