Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Welcome

Hi, I'm Rachel.

My girlfriend, 5elementknitr, has referred to me as, "bloggless Rachel" for the last time. I did it...I'm an official member of the blogging community. "What took you so long?" you ask. Well, I often thought, "if you blog, you can't run for public office...ever." At least I couldn't (well, NOW I can't). But I can't let that stop me from an occasional brain dump. This head o' mine fills WAY too quickly for me to keep it all inside.

I am married to one of the greatest unsung heros of all time. I tend to rag on my husband more than what is fair. He's a hell of a guy and I love him with all my heart. We have a daughter that keeps us entertained. She's 6.

I reckon that's all I'm going to say for now. Moving forward, I hope to entertain you with my senseless ramblings and maybe provide you with food for thought...points to ponder if you will. I'm new at this, so bare with me.

...and thanks for stoppin' by! Ya'll come back now, ya hear?

1 comment:

5elementknitr said...

Welcome to the dark side!!