Thursday, April 10, 2008

J is for Jeopardous

I was all ready to give up on the alphabet thing, then a quick search of the thesaurus gave me the word, "jeopardous". This a perfect word to describe my would-be commute this morning. Fortunately, my husband took mercy on me and drove me to work in his truck. Why was the commute jeopardous? Are you serious? Have you looked outside lately? See for yourself just how jeopardous it is...Okay. So that picture isn't really a good example of the jeopardous driving conditions, however, it IS a good example of just how YUCK it is today. If it were a nice day, this top picture would be a fantastic view of the Rocky Mountains. Seriously. But it's not nice. It's snowing like mad in Denver Metro. Just look at the parking lot...damn near empty. I guess these people must all be "working from home". Must be nice.

The good news is that instead of risking my life driving my squirrelly car in these jeopardous conditions, I got to KNIT! It was so cool. The other good news is that thanks to my daughter, I have a lovely reminder that all will work out in the end...




5 comments:

Olga said...

When I saw the weather report here I was thinking about you having your hydants opened and you watering your lawn with it, and now look at your weather!! And its heading right for us!!!

sophanne said...

NO DAMN WAY.
K is for Ksnow
L is for Lsnow
M is for Msnow
N is for NoSnow

Anonymous said...

And here I am whining about the cold on our west coast. OK, I'll shut up now! Get home safe.

5elementknitr said...

I love that Jeopardus is a real word!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.