Wednesday, January 23, 2008

St. Anthony to the Rescue!

A special thanks to my new BFF, Saint Anthony, for helping me find the Girl Scout cookie order form. And thanks to all of you for sending me good thoughts. The form was safely tucked into the pocket behind the passenger seat of the truck.

My daughter's goal is to sell 100 boxes and we have orders for 90 boxes so far. My husband took the order form to work yesterday and hung it up in the kitchen beside two other Girl Scout order forms. He's worked with some of those people for 10 years and he is the HR guy, so I expect he'll get a couple dozen orders despite the competition.

How many of you were sent here by Olga? Welcome! Thanks so much for stopping by. You're here at a good time. Guess what I learned how to do...



Whoops...let me try that again...

I learned how to knit AND I learned how to post pics!!! O happy day! Unfortunately, I'm still a crappy photographer. This is a picture of a garter stitch scarf made with a very fluffy baby alpaca. I can't be anymore specific than that because I seem to have misplaced the wrapper. Do you see a theme developing here: lost cookie order form...lost yarn wrapper...

That's all for today. Come back tomorrow for a healthy discussion of the pros and cons of organic food.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pocket of the truck -- of course :)

Woo hoo, a new knitter!! Welcome to the wonderful world of sticks and strings.

Looking forward to the discussion tomorrow.

5elementknitr said...

Tag, you're it! Come by the blog to see....