Friday, March 14, 2008

B is for Basketball

Ugh...if it ain't one kinda ball, then it's another. I got home from work last night and my husband was watching a basketball game. I said, "Are you kidding me? Is it March ALREADY?!?!" There goes any chance I had of watching anything besides basketball until this stupid tournament stuff is over. I was going to say that the only thing worse than college football bowl games is the March Madness tournament...but then I changed my mind. There is NO-thing worse than March Madness.

Once, I won $5 because every team I chose to win the first bracket, lost.

Seriously, I have been going crazy trying to come up with something "B" to blog about today. I almost blew it off, but I really want that LYS gift certificate Ruth is giving away!

2 comments:

Olga said...

Boy-do I feel your pain, I'm giving up after 'A', my brain has turned to mush and I just want to curl up in a fetal position and suck my thumb.

5elementknitr said...

The sports parade in our house is NEVERending. sigh.